- 5 cups of cut watermelon
- Juice from 6 large oranges, about 2 cups juice
- 1 bottle of chilled champagne or prosecco
- Cotton Candy
- Juice the watermelon chunks and mix with the orange juice
- Chill the watermelon orange mix in the refrigerator until ready to prepare the drinks.
- Pour the watermelon orange mix into glasses, about half full.
- Add the champagne or other sparkling wine, pouring it gently to avoid from making a bubbly mess.
- Stir lightly and garnish with cotton candy on a wooden skewers
For a non-alcoholic version you can either leave out the champagne or replace it with a sparkling limeade or sparkling water.